Summer Feeding Sites

Summer Feeding Programs around the Pine Bluff Area:

Meals at the locations below will be provided to all children 18 years of age and younger without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.  Please call ahead to verify if locations are serving on July 4th.

Watson Chapel School District (870-879-0220) will provide free meals at all of its locations from June 3 - July 31.  Breakfast is served from 8-9 am and lunch from 11:30-12:30 pm.

    1. Watson Chapel Senior High: 4000 Camden Road, Pine Bluff, AR 71603
    2. Coleman Intermediate: 4600 West Third Ave, Pine Bluff, AR 71603
    3. LL Owen: 3605 Oakwood, Pine Bluff, AR 71603
    4. Edgewood Elementary: 4100 West 32nd, Pine Bluff, AR 71603

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Or (800) 845-6136 Spanish.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.